We are looking for candidates to join our dynamic and innovative team
- Project Management experience of both long and short term projects.
- Experience of managing multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- A background or experience in manufacturing, engineering or construction.
- Understanding of machinery or commercial installation.
- Experience in industry.
For a full job specification please contact personnel on 01453 886527.
Full training provided for candidates with no previous metal experience.
Candidates should have a practical background and good hand eye co-ordination.
Metalworker and Fabricator – Skilled, Semi-Skilled
- Welding TIG/MIG.
- Fettling and Chasing.
- Experience in Fabrication and/or sheet metalwork using various materials.
- Silver soldering.
- All manner of metalwork experience.
- Experience of using power tools.
- Good eye for detail and an affinity for form, stance and texture.
Salary will be based on skill level and experience.
Fettling and Metal Prepping Technician
- Active individual with no previous foundry experience can apply.
- Experienced Candidates in associated skills eg. General Labouring, Building work, Gardening, Landscaping etc..
- Power tools experience.
- Good hand skills, an eye for detail and good hand-eye co-ordination.
- Training provided.
- Active candidate with previous experience in this area.
- Building, woodwork, decorating, DIY.
- Mechanical background.
- Engineering background.
- Previous experience in logistics or removals.
- Good Planning and good hand eye co-ordination.
- Careful, calm and considered approach.
- Clean driving licence.
- FLT licence an advantage.
- Experience in site installation.
- Experience of power tool use.
Please send your CV expressing your interest in working with us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information call our Personnel Team on: 00 44 (0)1453 886527
Follow us on Instagram @pangolineditions
Or by mail to:
The Personnel Manager
Pangolin Editions Ltd
9 Chalford Industrial Estate
Fax: 00 44 (0)1453 700749