Join our dynamic and innovative team of outstanding craftspeople.
We are a team of exceptionally talented and dedicated people of fine CRAFTSMANSHIP working for some of the foremost contemporary artists in the world.
- Relevant experience and/or skill essential.
- Illustrated evidence in support of application a great advantage.
- Good pay scale based on skills, experience and ability.
- Figurative modeller skilled in making armatures and working with a broad range of materials more specifically clays natural or synthetic, plaster and wax.
- Experience in portraiture and sound knowledge of anatomy.
- Moulding Technician
- Experience in making flexible silicone moulds and fibreglass casings.
- Experience in mould division as well as casting in resins, plaster, jesmonite and/or concrete is essential.
- Efficient candidates with a good eye for detail and an affinity for form in negative and positive.
- GRP Laminator
- Efficient and skilful candidate with 3+ years in the craft.
- Experience in associated skills eg. Holding tanks, vessels, boats, roofing etc..
- Waxworker and Modeller
- Skilful candidate with good eye for detail, hand eye co-ordination and precision skills.
- Previous experience with wax not essential but a facility for making objects in 2D or 3D is important. Any associated skill eg. Making pastry, papier mâché, drawing, painting etc. an advantage.
- General foundry/workshop Technician
- Active individual with no previous foundry experience can apply.
- Experienced Candidates in associated skills eg. General Labouring, Building work, Gardening, handicrafts or needlework etc..
- Good hand skills, an eye for detail and good hand-eye co-ordination.
- Training provided.
- Metalworker and Fabricator .
Candidates with metalwork skills working in non Art industries are welcome to apply.
- Welding experience – TIG an advantage.
- Fettling and Chasing.
- Experience in Fabrication and/or sheet metalwork using various materials.
- Silver soldering.
- All manner of metalwork experience.
- Good eye for detail and an affinity for form, stance and texture.
Please send your CV expressing your interest in working with us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by mail to:
The Personnel Manager
Pangolin Editions Ltd
9 Chalford Industrial Estate
Telephone: 00 44 (0)1453 886527
Fax: 00 44 (0)1453 700749