Join our dynamic and innovative team of outstanding craftspeople.
- Relevant experience and skill although advantageous it is not essential for all roles as training will be provided.
- Illustrated evidence in support of your application would be an advantage.
- Good pay scale based on skills, experience and ability.
- For more information call our Personnel Team on: 00 44 (0)1453 886527
- Follow us on Instagram @pangolineditions
- Metalworker and Fabricator – Skilled, Semi-Skilled and Trainee/Entry level candidates.
- Welding TIG/MIG.
- Fettling and Chasing.
- Experience in Fabrication and/or sheet metalwork using various materials.
- Silver soldering.
- All manner of metalwork experience.
- Experience of using power tools.
- Good eye for detail and an affinity for form, stance and texture.
Salary will be based on skill level and experience.
Training and guidance will be provided for successful entry level applicants.
- General foundry/workshop Technician
- Active individual with no previous foundry experience can apply.
- Experienced Candidates in associated skills eg. General Labouring, Building work, Gardening, handicrafts or needlework etc..
- Good hand skills, an eye for detail and good hand-eye co-ordination.
- Training provided.
- Ceramics Technician
- Experience and knowledge of working with clay is essential.
- Experience of producing high quality hand-built ceramic sculptures.
- Good eye for detail.
- Moulding Technician
- Experience in making flexible silicone moulds and fibreglass casings.
- Experience in mould division as well as casting in resins, plaster, jesmonite and/or concrete is essential.
- Efficient candidates with a good eye for detail and an affinity for form in negative and positive.
- GRP Laminator
- Efficient and skilful candidate with 3+ years in the craft.
- Experience in associated skills eg. Holding tanks, vessels, boats, roofing etc..
- Waxworker and Modeller
- Candidates with good eye for detail, hand eye co-ordination and precision skills.
- Previous experience with wax not essential but a facility for making objects in 2D or 3D is important. Any associated skill eg. Making pastry, papier mâché, drawing, painting etc. an advantage.
- Figurative modeller skilled in making armatures and working with a broad range of materials more specifically clays natural or synthetic, plaster and wax.
- Experience in portraiture and sound knowledge of anatomy.
Please send your CV expressing your interest in working with us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by mail to:
The Personnel Manager
Pangolin Editions Ltd
9 Chalford Industrial Estate
Fax: 00 44 (0)1453 700749